Aug 7, 2011

Watch The Missing Piece movie Free Online

The story centers on a circular animal-like creature that is missing a wedge-shaped piece of itself. It doesn’t like this, and sets out to find its missing piece, singing:It starts out on a grand adventure searching for the perfect piece to complete itself, Watch The Missing Piece Movie Online
while singing and enjoying the scenery. But after the circle finally finds the exact-sized wedge that fits it, it begins to realize that it can no longer do the things it used to enjoy doing, like singing or rolling slowly enough to enjoy the company of a worm or butterfly. It decides that it was happier when searching for the missing piece than actually having it. So it gently puts the piece down, and continues happily searching.
This very simple story deals with the concept of true happiness, fulfillment, and love. As Anne Roiphe explained in The New York Times Book Review: "This fable can also be interpreted to mean that no one should try to find all the answers, no one should hope to fill all the holes in themselves, achieve total transcendental harmony or psychic order because a person without a search, loose ends, internal conflicts and external goals becomes too smooth to enjoy or know what's going on. Too much satisfaction blocks exchange with the outside.
I have collected robot parts that were left by the no-brain scientists of Genesis Star and their equally brainless freelancers. My goal is to assemble a robot so that I can communicate with it in a safe and controlled environment.
The problem is that the robots fry their memory banks when they are captured or sustains heavy damage which makes it impossible to reactivate them.
One of my contacts has been able to get an almost intact robot memory from the Genesis Star labs. But now I am not able to contact him for some reason.
I want you to go to his last known location around the coordinates 75552 by 68065, and find out what has happened to him. It would be nice if you could bring back the robot memory to me. Can you do that for me?
Donna had the perfect love that went perfectly wrong. As her delusional mind slowly slips away from reality, she finds herself backed into a corner. What price is she willing to pay for 'piece' of mind?
A young woman receives a mystical jigsaw puzzle, which reveals shifting images of a past disappearance and a possible deadly future. Haunted by recurring dreams, Robert sets out on a journey to deal with his childhood abandonment,his child's medical crisis and pursuit of his biological identity.
It was a missing piece. And it was not happy. So it set off in search of its missing piece. What it finds on its search for the missing piece is simply and touchingly told in this fable that gently probes the nature of quest and fulfillment.I bought this for my niece, Stephanie, when she was 5. This was the first book she ever read. She took it to show and tell at school. I remember discussing the concept of the book and singing the missing piece song with her, "hidey ho here I go, lookin' for my missin' piece, so fleece my knees and grease my bees..." This book allowed me an amazing moment with my niece and I will always cherish it for that. Plus, it's just a damn good book in it's own right.             Watch The Missing Piece Movie Online
I love The Missing Piece. What youngsters will see as a fantasy story about a Pacman-like creature (identified only as "It") who is searching for its missing piece, will identify as a book about the trajectory of relationships.
Older readers may get a bit misty when "it" finds a piece but doesn't hold on tightly enough, so it slips away--only to have the next piece break when it clings to it too tightly. When I first met "The missing piece" at Barnes&Noble on a lovely Saturday, I first fell in love with the unique drawing on the cover. I thought that the little missing piece on the circle was a mouth, until I actually read the book and found out the missing piece, was actually a missing part! I even surprised myself.
To View The Full HD : free movies online for free

No comments:

Post a Comment