Jan 6, 2011

Winnie The Pooh Movie Poster And Trailer Review

Watching Pooh’s gang (!) frolic together in 2-D made me realize how much I miss seeing cartoon characters without a digitized rubbery sheen. The simplicity and innocence of this trailer is appealing in almost inexplicable ways. (I said almost.) Yes, 3-D came to us to help make the movie experience more realistic. That’s the theory, right? Yet, oddly enough, before seeing this trailer, I wouldn’t be able to tell you the last time a mint-colored grassy knoll looked so soft and cozy or the last time I noticed the subtle shadows cast by cartoon trees. It could be the Keane music making me over-emotional, but I don’t think that’s the case.

I want to see this movie, PopWatchers. If for nothing else, I want to support the old days, the preservation of pure cartoon filmmaking, and the tribute to an increasingly rare art. Winnie the Pooh, I thank you.


What about you, readers? Will you be taking your kids (or yourself) to see Winnie the Pooh when it comes out next year? (Someone please say yes so I’m not that creepy adult who goes to a kids’ movie alone.)













Source: Netwebsite.IN/Movie

3 comments:

  1. yeah the pogo with the greater movie over the children likes with the enjoyable moment .. thank you.. http://www.themovie.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is really one of the excellent movie. And I am highly impressed to see the same animation movie. As the concept and story line of this one are really entertaining. And the regarding review of this movie is really looking excellent source to know about it. Thanks for sharing.

    catalog printing and mailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very nice movie. i love to see the animated movie. I also watch the trainer of The Boss Baby, it is also awesome.

    ReplyDelete