Jul 15, 2011

Watch The Help Free Online Megavideo

Watch The Help Movie Online
 Movie: The Help (2011)
Release Date: 10 August 2011 (USA)
Directors: Tate Taylor
Writers: Tate Taylor (screenplay), Kathryn Stockett
Genres: Drama

I just returned from seeing a special preview of “The Help,” which is due out in theaters this summer.Okay, so here’s the truth: I’m a middle-aged, white male… I didn’t read the book and I assumed, based on the fact that this is a virtually an all-female cast, that this was some sort of chick flick. Boy, was I wrong
This is an incredible film that not only pays justice to the bestseller on which it’s based (according to those who have read the book AND seen the film), but is phenomenally cast, with exceptional performances by Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Octavia Spencer, Bryce Dallas Howard and Allison Janney. Veteran actresses Sissy Spacek and Cicely Tyson also deliver incredible performances.
While Tyson’s character is central to the storyline, her role comprises what seems to be a few, precious minutes of the 2:20 running time, she delivers, in my opinion, one of the most powerful and moving moments in the film…one in which she doesn’t even utter a line (trust me, you’ll know when you see it.)
The Help also delivers some very funny moments and will make you laugh. I’ll go so far as to say that this film and a few of its cast members will draw some Oscar nominations. I certainly think this takes Stone into a whole new level.
The racial imbalances of 1963 are well illustrated in “The Help,” and will, no doubt, underscore how far America has come, as well as how little progress we’ve made in the last 50 years. Either way, this is a powerful movie that needs to be seen on the big screen as soon as you can get a ticket.
Watch The Help Movie Online
I just got back from a special-screening of “The Help” at my local movie theatre, so I thought that I might as well do a review for all of you who are wanting to see this movie when it comes out.
Now, first off, I must admit that I have only read a portion of the book, but I definitely do know a lot about it. After watching the trailer, I was intrigued, so of course, I visited the IMDb boards to learn more about it. At first glance, the casting caught my attention big-time. Emma Stone as ‘Skeeter’? I bet most people were as shocked as I was to find out that she was cast as the main character — but let me tell you what: the casting was superb.
I could not have chosen a better cast than what was already chosen. There was amazing chemistry between both the antagonists and protagonists. I won’t go into too much depth about the characters, but for me, Emma Stone, Jessica Chastain, Sissy Spacek, and Octavia Spencer were the shining stars of the movie.
To View The Full HD : free movies online for free

No comments:

Post a Comment