Jul 15, 2011

Watch Final Destination 5 Free Online Megavideo

Watch Final Destination 5 Movie Online
Movie: Final Destination 5 (2011)
Release Date: 12 August 2011 (USA)
Directors: Steven Quale
Writers: Eric Heisserer, Jeffrey Reddick
Genres: Horror | Thriller

Survivors of a suspension-bridge collapse learn there’s no way you can cheat Death. Warning, spoilers MIGHT be ahead. The “Final Destination” franchise began going downhill rapidly from the third movie. But, will the fifth movie help the franchise go back up or will it continue going downhill fast? I saw this movie about a month ago, and I must say that, in my opinion, this is the most brutal, the most gruesome, and the most clever movie of the entire franchise.
It has many well-thought out death scenes, and one death scene in the movie made me cringe and look away, and trust me, I watched A LOT of slasher/gornography films. One of the most famous scene is the lasik surgery which I thought was pretty good. I’m not going to spoil it for you. First off, this movie has a very interesting plot line. As you heard from the trailer, you know the new death rule, and I think it is pretty clever.
Watch Final Destination 5 Movie Online
But, why didn’t Bludworth tell it to the others? Hmmm…? Second of all, the characters are very very relatable. You can actually tell if one hates the other, and one is friends with the other for a long time. The acting is very impressive, hence the professional and experienced actors. I think this is one of the reasons why this movie made it to my highest rank of the “Final Destination” franchise. Third, what is this franchise famous of? Exactly, the unique death scenes that happens from the materials/places we see/go to everyday. There are some death scenes here that are very gruesome that if I picture it, I either cringe or smile on how good the death scenes are. One death scene made it to my top 15 most brutal death scenes I have ever seen.
Some of you might know it, some of you might not. One thing for sure is, you will know it when you see the movie in August. Lastly, the ending of the whole movie. The ending that made me gasp and left my jaw dropped open for the rest of the movie. It is a pity that many people know it already and spoiled it for everyone, because thy will not be as surprised as everybody on the screening when we reached the ending of the movie. All I gotta tell you is re-watch the whole franchise and soak in every scene you see.. So, this review might not be as long as you want it, and as detailed as you hoped for. But, all I have to say is watch the movie. It is way worth your money and your time.
To View The Full HD : free movies online for free

No comments:

Post a Comment