Jul 18, 2011

Watch Buzzkill Free Online movie Megavideo

Movie: BuzzKill
Release Date: 2011 (USA)
Directors: Steven Kampmann
Writers: Steven Kampmann, Matt Smollon
Genres: Comedy
Watch Buzzkill Movie Online
No, honestly, this show was THEE staple of my formative-adolescent mind. Hit me right at the cusp of innocence-to-pubescence, going from elementary to junior high. I totally remember Dave, Frank, and Travis’ escapades (does anyone remember the New Orleans episode where they streaked??) The theme song crystallized in my head and I can sing it on cue — not that it matters because most people I know have neevr heard of this show. Never knew of its ghastly consequences on society and all the jackassed cum laude to come. Jackass, Tom Green— didn’t even hold a candle.
I’m sure if I watched it now (what, with all this oversubmergence in reality-show fiascos) Buzzkill will look like a lame horse waiting to be shot. But boyyy I tell you, at the TIME it came out I was ENTHRALLED.
Whatever- the only two good MTV shows in the summer of 96 were this one and Oddville, MTV. Good enough to start my own RELIGION in the summer before middle school. It’s more than tragic that I may very well be the only fan in america. There isn’t even a fansite!
Was the above review useful to you?
Buzzkill Rules!!!, 23 November 2005
Author: billy51482 from Pelham, New York
Watch Buzzkill Movie Online
I’m glad to see that there are other people who remember this show. With all the hype Tom Green, Jackass and Andy Milo-dip-s*@#! get, they mostly ripped off Buzzkill. Not only did they rip it off, but Buzzkill was way more stylish. It was right before MTV started sucking.
I used to watch this show during my freshmen year of high school (1996-1997). Some of my favorite episodes were “Bigfoot”, “Whack my car for a buck!” and I remember the episode where Frank was posing as Issac Mizrahi at some premiere party. It’s funny, because years ago I saw an interview with Issac Mizrahi where he was saying that people come up to him and go, “Your the dude from Buzzkill.
To View The Full HD : free movies online for free

No comments:

Post a Comment