Aug 25, 2010

Wishful Thinking - Action Con-220x150After waxing poetic about my love for The Expendables, and quite frankly, all things action yesterday I got to thinking about all of the different conventions that take place.  After searching the Internet I found loads of different cons.  Anime, Sci-Fi, Comic, Horror and more specifically, Star Trek and Twilight related conventions.  I’ve been to two of the former and none of the latter…thank goodness.  I can’t leave out mentioning the big daddy of cons, Comic Con.  Sadly I haven’t had the opportunity to attend, but next year is going to be the year.

I Goggle’d, Yahoo’d and Bing’d my way through researching all of these different cons,  and I couldn’t find a single con devoted strictly to action movies.   Our writer Craig brought to my attention that there is something in North Carolina called ActionFest and that looks pretty darn cool.  However that looks more like a festival and less like an actual con.   Regardless, anything that Chuck Norris shows up to has to be awesome.
Click Here More Full Article : HeyUGuys

No comments:

Post a Comment